It's a relaxed festival celebrating the end of summer. Come camp with some great people and enjoy all the beauty that Northern California has to offer. Expect a sunset bonfire, picturesque hikes, hot grills ready to go whenever you need, two stages with live bands and a DJ trailer, and 10+ bands from the bay area.
What's the Setup?
We showcase live musical artists on the Sun Stage, where our biggest bands will play every evening. In the Cowboy Village this year, we'll have a Bluegrass Holler with a dump truck stage, a couple barns we'll be hosting chill zones in, and some miniature ponies. Somewhere on the property we'll have a DJ stage playing bumping groovy beats all night long. Expect magical sunset performances on the top of a mountain and endless stargazing in the middle of nowhere.
Where is Solaura?
Solaura is located on a private property two hours south of San Francisco, in a beautiful valley surrounded by nature. We'll message festival ticket holders with the exact location the week before the festival!
When is it?
Solaura 2023 will be held from Oct 6th to Oct 9th. The festival will open for campers Friday afternoon at 4:00 PM, and attendees should plan to leave by 2:00 PM on Monday.
What should I bring?
- Camping gear (tent, tarp, sleeping bags, etc.)
- Rain gear (failure to bring it increases the chance of rain)
- Water jugs to carry potable water to your camp (spigots are a 5 min walk from camping)
- Food and snacks for you and your buds all weekend
- Lantern / flashlight / headlamp (and extra batteries!)
- Decorations for your campsite and a fun experience for other attendees!
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test - see below!
How’s the weather?
The weather at our new ranch in October is almost as perfect as it gets: a warm 70 - 80 degrees during the day and 50s at night with little to no rain. Don't forget to bring sunscreen during the day and a jacket in case it gets cold at night!
WHAT ABOUT COVID?
Solaura Festival in 2022 will be requiring one of the following upon entry:
- Proof of full vaccination in the form of either a legible photo or physical copy.
- A negative COVID test performed within 72 hours of entry to the festival in the form of either a legible photo / PDF or physical copy.
We'll be complying with all COVID restrictions from the State of California and our hosts out of respect for the property and to do whatever we can to avoid COVID transmission during Solaura. We'll e-mail attendees with a full list of COVID-related policies closer to the date of the event.
WHAT if I want to carpool?
What will already be there for me?
- Clean drinking water (but bring water jugs - spigots are 5 minutes from campsites!)
- Wood, fire starters, and charcoal
- Plenty of fire pits with campfire grates
Where'd you get these dope photos?